- YouTube Social Media Administrator
- International Blues Competition IBC Semi-Finalists (2015, 2016)
- Ranked #3 “Women in Music” poll Blues-E-News magazine (July, 2015)
- #1 charting RMR “Electric Blues” Album in 2016 (Outta the Blues CD) — 6 weeks at #1
- Outta the Blues was the #4 Electric Blues Album of the year in 2016
- #1 charting RMR “Electric Blues” Album in 2017 (Bone Rattler CD) — 22 weeks at #1
- Living Blues Radio Chart (June, 2017), with airplay on Sirius-XM radio, B.B. King’s Bluesville and syndicated blues radio shows around the globe.
Bridget Kelly Band is an electric blues band that rocks the house with their unique blend of hot smokin’ blues. The Bridget Kelly Band is celebrating the release of their newest album, “Blues Warrior.” Blues Warrior is an emotional body of work that taps into important issues concerning women.
Inspired by classic & electric blues, the Bridget Kelly Band has placed their unique stamp on the blues genre, with high-energy live performances and a hybrid sound that mixes Texas and Memphis Blues with various Southern Blues traditions. The powerful and sultry vocals of singer Bridget Kelly and the incendiary lead guitar work of Tim Fik forge a signature hybrid sound that combines female urban blues with riff-driven rockin’ blues guitar, held together by a dynamic rhythm section comprised of Alex Klausner on drums and Mark Armbrecht.
The Bridget Kelly Band (BKB) has been performing at clubs, concerts, and festivals throughout the United States, and supports “Women in Blues” on a national and local level. As IBC Semi-Finalist in 2015 and 2016, four well-received, all-original CDs to their credit in the last 5 years, and high-energy live performances, the Bridget Kelly Band continues to gain serious media attention. Historically, the Bridget Kelly Band gained respect for their songwriting and blues music compositions. Songs from their 2014 “Forever in Blues” CD were regularly featured on Sirius XM satellite radio (B.B. King’s Bluesville) and radio stations around the world. The album was a top-4 pick by the International Blues Broadcasters Association (IBBA) in the summer of 2014, and reached #14 spot on the RMR Contemporary Blues chart, #1 on the State of Florida Album chart, #1 on the Blues Debut chart, and peaked at #2 on the Blues411.com chart in December, 2014. The group also earned its reputation as a rocking female-fronted blues band, when voted #3 by Blues E-News magazine in a “Women in Music” poll in July of 2015. The group’s third album, “Outta the Blues” (released in May of 2016), reached a milestone for the band as it rose to #11 on the RMR Contemporary Blues chart, hit #1 on the RMR Electric Blues Chart for six weeks in July and August of 2016, and was the #4 ranked Roots Music Radio “Electric Blues” album in 2016, with the band’s first #1 Electric Blues Song– “Someone’s Hoodooin’ Me”.
- YouTube Social Media Services: Anne Bello Productions LLC
- For Booking Contact: Doug Tackett/Road Dog Touring firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the band directly at : email@example.com